people in our lives that we don't see all that often.
my high school friend celebrated her 21st birthday with a
pink themed event. upon opening my wardrobe doors, my
milky of the fawn skirt just stared back at me. yes, i think it's
quite pink enough, right?
outfit post #73: think pink
- cookie headbow from baby the stars shine bright
- black sleeveless blouse
- pink bowtie handmade
- bambi necklace from disney
- bracelet and rings handmade (sparkle peach)
- pink lace cuff handmade
- milky of the fawn dot applique skirt from angelic pretty
- sheer dot tights (it's not visible in the photo!)
- black suede heels
upon entering the room, my friends exclaimed loudly:
"what did you do to your hair?" i sheepishly responded: "heh...
it's a wig~" the perfect way to cover up a bad hair day, right?
and the sweetest alternative to a birthday cake, must
definitely be a macaron tower! i admit i ate ... five (and a half!)
i wasn't sure what all the flavours were, but one was definitely
bubblegum (which wasn't my favourite, at all...)
happy birthday to my sweet, bubbly, smiley, cute friend~ :)