Thursday 15 November 2012

the semester begins again

just another day at uni listening to the professors speeding through a lecture about the history of law. i should be researching for my assignment now after having left it for 2 months. but it's so terribly boring!! actually, the end of year exams will be upon me in a month! i don't want to think about it...the only thing keeping me going is a trip to paris to see my sisters in the event that i finish it before the end of the month. ten pages... i should start soon, right?

outfit shot:
polka dot ribbon: handmade
white shirt: korea
maroon oversized cardigan: h&m
black plaid skirt: offbrand
black over knee socks: h&m


4 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to finish your assignment in time. I think it's cool that you are going to Paris to see your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!! i'm going to spend all day working on it XD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...