Wednesday 1 June 2011

between the lines


of my design drawings, there is always time
to enjoy playing with makeup and such~
actually, it's always been a dream of mine
to put together a really cute spank outfit
but my wardrobe doesn't hold the things i need!
this is getting close right?

my sweet sister, la petite princess was also
looking elegant! this would be classified more as
gothic, right? snow white cross mad hatter~
nostalgic! that mini top hat was made between
the two of us for my mad hatter costume
three years ago! time sure flies, it's still intact! shock!


we were taking photos modelling the nails that
our friend made! they are really cute and gorgeous, right?
sorry! my hands aren't professional hand model hands!

back to drawing lines...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...