Sunday 22 May 2011

melty with a capital m


even though it feels a little like a dream, this pretty little one
sits in my closet! to think i own melty chocolate in mint!
thanks to my sweet sister  la petite princesse who found 
my dream print for me.
but i realised i haven't anything to co-ordinate with!
with a chance to flaunt my new item, a quick shopping
spree was needed! there was just enough time to hand
make these cute wristcuffs to match~ it was so
incredibly easy, and i must thank my sister again
for helping with the mint ribbon bows!

of course, the make and hair had to match also,
a yummy mint and choco theme! this was something 
i was able to do with what i already owned~
shh... i used the bow brooch that comes with the skirt
as a headbow too!
 
lastly! my sister helped take a much needed
outfit photo to document my ownership of
melty melty~ although i've actually grown sick of
mint and chocolate, the colours are cute, right?

outfit post #38: mint melty choco, mmm!
- white blouse
- brown v-neck cardigan
- wristcuffs from handmade
- melty chocolate skirt from angelic pretty
- white tights
- brown mary janes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...