it was the first warm day we've seen for a while
so it was a little difficult to find an outfit to be
comfortable in. especially when it involves lolita~
unsurprisingly, i fall back onto my first piece of lolita
metamorphose's surprise party never let's me down!
co-ordinating with a touch of brown, i was so excited to
use my new angelic pretty melty chocolate bag.
it matches the sweet theme to a tea~!
outfit post #47: Sweet Tooth
- candy stripe top from offbrand
- surprise party skirt from metamorphose
- brown cardigan from offbrand
- white lace socks from offbrand
- brown tea party shoes from secret shop
- melty chocolate bag from angelic pretty
- yellow tulle bow from handmade
this is my sweet sister in emily temple cute!
she's always looking super adorable. look
how nice her hair is? coupled with the straw hat and
cute red sandals for a simple summer look
was perfect for the sudden warm weather.
so what were we up to dressed so colourfully?
a quiet day out with friends and macarons, of course!
yummy! apart from chocolate (purple) and nutella (blue),
we also tried rose (pink), salted caramel (the big brown one)
and very very delicious dark choc raspberry (dark purple)
the latter is now my absolute favourite!