Thursday 31 May 2012

i'm so full of happiness



i received this super special belated birthday present from my best friend (who is my partner is crime and my favourite twin brother). she knows me and my sweet teeth only too well! it's the laduree sweets recipe book! the book is beautiful and edges of the pages are gold! it twinkled when i flicked through it! it's so elegant, right?


i don't think i'll use the recipes in this book much at all, since i'm so lazy with baking this year! but i will be staring at each page longingly wishing i was in paris. which leads me to my next point! i've been officially accepted into the university in france and in three months time, i will be in poitiers studying on an exchange! my friend who gave this book to me will be coming too, we'll be studying (and living) together, i'm so super excited about this! i just can't wait~

  

i came home with passport forms, flight quotes and appointment times with my university. yes, this is actually happening. macaron tower of delicious sweet sugar, you will be mine~!!

6 comments:

  1. My aunt has this book too! This book is so amazing!
    Yummy *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. has she made anything from it? it's so pretty, but i don't think i can manage anything too difficult XD

      Delete
    2. She has ever tried to cook macaroons one time, but it's very difficult to cook good macaroons XD

      Delete
    3. yes! i have tried making macarons once before too! but it wasn't easy. and i'm not very patient either! heehee~

      Delete
  2. This Ladurée book is perfect! My friend gave me <3 the pictures are just wow! I shall try bake something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i'll just be staring at the pages all day long... XD

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...