Monday 20 August 2012

one week of take cares and goodbyes (part III)

 

over the weekend,  my older sisters took me out for a lovely dinner and dessert before i leave. they're usually so busy with uni and work, it was so good to spend some relaxing hours together. my sister kairii wore her beautiful cherubs jumperskirt by lady sloth. and my other sister jenni (who is not a lolita) wore a pastel psychedelic printed dress.


we dined at 'british india' and enjoyed the aromatic atmosphere and delicious food. i tried a different drink called orange blossom sherbet which was really refreshing and sweet, but i still prefer the prince of wales tea i had the first time i went. 



after a long chat, we finally decided to move onto dessert. a new dessert house called 'chocolate taperia' opened up recently and serves deliciously crispy spanish donuts, churros. the last time i had these, i was in melbourne with my sisters. we had them take away and ate them along the yarra river. i must admit, these were much better than the overly oily ones in melbourne.


recently, i've been looking on the innocent world website and falling in love with their delft lotta and rabbit letter prints. how i wish i could buy them both, but i've saved up all my money for my exchange. so instead of buying more dresses, i decided to wear my classical chairs skirt - my one and only innocent world piece.


outfit post #93:
- light pink blouse: korea
- black waiter vest: offbrand
- classical chairs skirt: innocent world
- black tights
- brown pointed loafers: korea (not pictured)

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing! I hope you have fun in France!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankies tealeafie!! i'm going to miss you when i'm gone ;__;

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...