|first view of poitiers, france 2012|
wishlist (and maybe future dream dresses). definitely avoid buying something on a whim!
5. take more and better pictures of my outfits and the cute little lolita meets i attend for documentation on my blog! i love writing about my lolita adventures and sharing my happiness with you all~ <3>3>
and here are some non-lolita, more general (slightly generic) new year's resolutions. i hope i can keep these up for more than a month
6. grow out my hair, try a new style or colour maybe?~
7. eat and live healthier; sweets only on special occasions, regular sleep patterns, be active!
8. work hard at finishing my architecture degree as well as my other uni courses with good results~
9. watch my spending habits especially the credits, i really need to stop spending unnecessarily!
10. work on the list of art and craft project ideas i've come up with when i couldn't get to sleep
since i didn't come up with too many, i hope to achieve them all by the end of the year! do you have any new year's resolutions, my dears? lastly, some of the memories i made in paris and poitiers, 2012:
|the outdoor setting at the tearoom in poitiers|
|tea from my favourite tearoom in poitiers|
|french book venders along the river seine, paris|
|gallery rodin and the hotel de ville in the background, paris|
|a view across the river seine, paris|
|my favourite laduree macarons, paris|
|sweet patisseries from laduree paris|
|view of paris from the eiffel tower summit|
have a lovely new year to all my dear readers and followers~!