My sister and I decided to twin again in our lovely Chess Chocolate. We even bought matching Baby Biscuit Bags, and I made matching velvet headbows a while back. It's so much fun twinning with my sister, and I think a lot of girls loved it too! We took a customary mirror shot like one we took at Versailles. And the lovely Sarah (our camera lady for the day) took this cute outfit photo on the right.
- red velvet bow: handmade by me
- burgandy chiffon blouse: asos.com
- chess chocolate bustier JSK: Angelic Pretty
- chocolate and ribbon OTK: Emily Temple Cute
- brown teaparties: Secretshop
- small biscuit bag: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
When my sister and I found a very well hidden airconditioner (it was inside what looked like a cabinet), we decided to cool off with a few selfies! A lot of people asked us about our 'costumes' and why we were so dressed up, but they were all really nice and complimented everyone. We even got a few photos taken by other visitors~