ever since i was young i really liked bread. more than rice.
i could eat up to 4 slices of plain white fresh delicious bread
and no rice. so it's no surprise that i'm also a huge fan of roti.
a few friends decided that a casual dinner was necessary
and we ended up in an asian cuisine restaurant. along with the
yummy teriyaki chicken and rice, i needed a good dose of
roti with peanut satay sauce.
outfit post #67:
- offwhite button up dress from french kitty
- black lacy sleeveless cardigan
- black tights
- short offwhite bloomers from innocent world
- antique fobwatch necklace
- black beaded cross necklace